Thursday, December 22, 2005

Upcoming Workshop at EAA

For those interested, I will be hosting a workshop titled "Bluesky Design" at the Entertainment Art Academy in Pasadena. I'll be sharing my approaches toward creating characters and locations by using reference and demonstrations. My focus is on “bluesky” phase, whereby we'll explore freeform concepts. The workshop will take place on Sunday, March 5th from 11am-2pm. For more information, please check out their website at www.enterartacad.com/events.htm. Also checkout out Snakebite's "You, Me and Photoshop" workshop on February 26. He's a master at Photoshop and a hell of a guy to boot.

Also, I will be attending the WonderCon in San Francisco between February 10-12. I'll be selling my sketchbook "Bits and Pieces". I'll be sharing a booth with my buds Jose Lopez ( www.desoluz.blogspot.com) and Patrick Morgan (www.patrickmorganart.blogspot.com).

I'll provide more information on both events as the new year progresses. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Hey John thank 4 the info, I'll try my very best to make down, especially considering that very same day happens to be my birthday,All the best the book and lecture I'm certain you'll the house. May much success come your way this year and the many more to come!!!

David Colman said...

I'll see you @Wondercon man..I am exhibitng too... davidsdoodles, as always

ahmed said...

افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقصيم