Sunday, April 22, 2007

Inspiration TENG: Kevin Nelson







Probably one of the best designers I've come across is Kevin Nelson. I really love his work. His drawings are so fluid, at times very simple, yet they're strong compositinally and really convey a sense of whimsy. I wish he had a blog or website, but for now the only place to see these and more are on the Special Edition DVD of "The Emperor's New Groove". Kevin's also done visual design work for "Fantasia 2000", and most recently, "Meet the Robinsons". Beautiful, beautiful work!
(All images on this post copyright Disney)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John!
I am just so happy to see Kevins'work!! You see I am a long lost friend all the way from India from his internship days at Disney Florida!!His spirit was indomitable as he bravely challenged himself to get into the hard-to-impress story dept, which he more than did!!!
I was so proud! Its been 13 years and I would love to share my work with him. This is the website of my studio in Bombay.. www.animagicindia.com
I also want to send him my film so if you could send me any contact details I would be immensely grateful.
Thanks again for this wonderful post!!
Gayatri Rao

love said...

jordan shoes
ralph lauren uk
oakley sunglasses
fitflops sale
canada goose jackets
ugg boots clearance
hermes belts
moncler
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
zzzzz2018.7.23